Sunday 5 February 2012

Girl about London part 2; Business Conference Outfit

Happy Sunday lovelies; hope your all good and have had a good weekend.
Mine has beengood and I have been indoors cos it snowed and there's no way
am going out there. Am secretly praying that school is cancelled tomorrow; please
pray along with me.
Anyways moving onto the part 2 of my london adventures; I attended a business
conferences and this was my attire (oooh I sound so posh and mature, don't I?).











Outfit and Jewellery
Blazer and Skirt - New Look
Shirt - Matalan
Vest and Tights- Primark
Boots - Random
Bag - Random shop in Italy
Bracelet and Ring - New Look
Earrings - Miss Selfridges

Face 
Primer- Too Faced
Foundation - Nars
Concealer - Mac
Eyeliner and Mascara - Superdrug Barry M
Lips - Sleek Mystic <~~~Love this lipstick

Hope you like and if your going to a formal event; you can pick and choose some items from here.
Have a fabulous week and all the best with all your ventures.
xxxAfeeyahxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig