Sunday 14 July 2013

Boots Beauty Haul ♥♥









Hi loves; hope you are all well and loving this beautiful weather cos I am.
So recently I been spending spending, you guys know I don't buy much,  LOL says the shopaholic so anyways Boots was doing a discounted event so you know i had to stock up.




1. Real Techniques core collection; I love these brushes but I lost some of it so I had to repurchase.
2. L'Oreal Gel liner (love it so I had to repurrchase), Rimmel Gel liner, Rimmel nude kohl eye pencil, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencils 
3. No7 facial wipes (great for your skin and removes waterproof makeup too)
4. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation (there will be an in depth review on this coming soon cos I love it!!)
5. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel; heard so much about this.




Skincare bits:
1. Botanics: Toner, cleansing oil, face cloth and sponge (never tried these before but got good recommendations so review should be up soon)
2. Neutrogena facial wash (a repurchase) and 3in1 cleansing lotion
3. Sanctuary : 5min thermal mask and creme souffle (never tried before)



No7 cleansing brush; this is a very CHEAP dupe for the clarisonic; definitely looking forward to using this.
So these are the few  things I bought; have you tried any of these before? What do you think? Did it work for you? And what would you lovelies like me to review first.

Wishing you all an amazing week ahead full of great news.
xxxAfeeyahxxx


If your hear is broken, you'll find God right there; if you're kicked in the gut,he'll help you catch your breath. 
Ps 34vs18



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Can`t wait to hear how the no. 7 cleaning brush works out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Dora; I will use it for a couple of weeks and give an in depth review xxx

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul, makes me want to go shopping hah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that revlon foundation! Great haul

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherine, I hope it works well xxx

      Delete
  4. No.7 cleaning brush, always wanted to try it. Looks great though:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun; I love it already, will do a review soonish xxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig