Friday 27 September 2013

OOTD ~ Vintage with a Twist

Holaaa my sexy chicasss! (obviously someone is excited lol)
Hope you're all doing great; TGIF right. My mummy bought me this dress from Autograph in M&S and 
immediately it gave me the vintage feel so I added these huge sunglasses and dark plum lipstick.
I paired it with gold colured belt from Primark to cinch me in because the dress is just a bit too flowy.
There are so many great things happening in my life right now,feeling so blessed. What's new in your life?
I wanna know :)










Dress ~ Autograph // Belt ~ Primark // Clutch ~ Gift // Shoes ~ Italy
Stay blessed loves,
xxxAfeeyahxxx


Never quit; you're closer than you think.




SHARE:

21 comments

  1. That is a great dress and you look gorgeous. Also adoring the shoes. Fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bow belt! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you put it all together and the belt is so pretty.

    X Tanakax

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is very elegant with the right amount of sexyness.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's what I was going for; thanks Ivy xxx

      Delete
  6. Love this dress, so sassy haha! You look great!! :) xox

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kudai; thanks for visiting xx

      Delete
  7. Loving this look! I love dresses that wrap around the waist! Beautiful!


    XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely wrap dress. loving your havana twists.
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress, you look so nice!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, will deffo check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  10. This outfit is so chic! Love it xx

    http://a-girls-guide-to-the-universe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig