Tuesday 8 October 2013

My September Faves (Skincare and Makeup)!!


1. Sleek Face Form 2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Hand Lotion 3.Sanctuary 5min Detox Mask 6. Bioderma Solution 7. Superdrug Face Mask 8. Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy 9. Baby Lips 10. Mac Lashes in #35 11. Revlon Nail Varnish in Natural Tan 12. MakeupForEverHD Powder


I have been loving these products the past month and I thought they were worth a mention they could help you dolls. I have been loving my sleek form face cos it helps to highlight and contour my face and I spoke about it more here. I love the Cocoa Butter Hand lotion and I pop it into my bag so I can use it on the go. The 5min detox mask is amazing for when I feel like my skin needs a little pick me up.
 Oh I can't even start to go on about my Bioderma, I LOVE IT, it just takes all my makeup off and it doesn't hurt my eyes at all.
If you follow me on Instagram, you would know I posted about the Superdrug mask, it is great and I use them weekly to keep my face in tip top shop (my skin is very temperamental you see). 
Maybelline's Baby Lips recently hit the UK and thank God for that; they are very moisturising and this is the minty one. 
I have been reaching for the Makeup4ever HD powder all month to set my foundation or sometimes on its own for just a natural look.

Hope you enjoyed these favourites; what were yours this month?
xxAfeeyahxx



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. erhhhh hell yaahhh you know about the cocoa butter hand lotion!!! :-D
    smells so munch n all :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) Lovely blog!
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you be interested following each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Urszula, yes I will love that;going to check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  3. I love your favourites but never tried any of them, my favorite now is Mac's skin finish powder... I can't seem to find it in 9ja cos the stores are out of stock *sobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sisi Yemmie, eyaaa but why don't you get someone to buy some for you when they coming to naija xxx

      Delete
  4. MAC Lashes are great, I love them x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig