Thursday 14 November 2013

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser Review ♥♥

Hiya dolls; how are you all? Hope everyone is doing really good and don't worry, Friday is just around the corner.
My skin has been acting up A LOT recently and I have been breaking out; it might be the weather change or the fact that I started using a new nigh gel :(
So I decided to start all over; I stopped using the night gel and started using my Caudalie Instant Foaming cleanser daily.

I bought the Instant Foaming cleanser when I was in Italy and the sales assistant said it was great for someone with acne prone skin like me; so I got it and it has been amazing for me during these sad sad sad times. It is very gentle on the skin and because it's a foam it doesn't aggravate the skin in any way.
The key ingredients are Red grape extract (which is an anti-oxidant) and Sage which is purifying. I have seen a great difference in my skin and for now am just using that day and night as a gentle cleanser for my face.
So ladies, if you're dealing with some skin issues, this is a great gentle cleanser that will gently nurse your skin back to health; you can purchase the Caudalie Instant Foaming cleanser at Space Nk here.
What do you use for acne? Or when your skin breaks out?
Afeeyah xo

Set some quotes then demolish them!!
SHARE:

6 comments

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig