Sunday 16 March 2014

Jerk City Review ♥♥




So as many as you know, I am such a FOODIE so imagine my surprise when I was in London (more specifically Soho) and hungry and I saw Jerk City; I rushed in and made an order before you could say 'but am sure you're on a diet' '__'
Jerk City is a Caribbean restaurant that makes typical Caribbean dishes and of course I ordered the Jerk chicken with Rice and beans. The atmosphere was really nice and welcoming, they had a lot of pictures of famous people who had been there including the likes of Ludacris and Tinchy Stryder.
Now to the food; I was slightly disappointed by the jerk chicken; haven had my fair share of Caribbean food it was rather bland and seemed like they had just put some sauce on the chicken. However, I enjoyed the other bits of my meal and my friend ordered some Oxtail and that was absolutely amazing.
So if you are in Soho and you're tired and hungry, you should definitely pop by them and have some Oxtail or other meals.
P.s. That drink was amazing; if anyone knows where I can get some from, please let me know.
Verdict: 3.75/5

Hope you had a lovely weekend. What are you looking forward to this week? Let me know in the comments below.
Afeeyah xo


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. looks super yummy :)

    Have a nice day,
    Maria
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    P.S. As GFC isn't working anymore, we can follow on Bloglovin and other social media. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good sweetie!!! I am hungry now! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] PoP of Print
    Previews Blog Post: [Inspiration] 7 Steps to Conquer Your Closet This Spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so so tasty :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig