Sunday 30 March 2014

My Top 3 HERO Face Masks Reviews ♥♥


Hey sweetiepies, how are y'all doing? Hope you had a lovely weekend; mine was awesome!
So when I put up my everyday makeup post up, I got a request to do a skincare routine and my skin was looking lush then I even had a no makeup picture on Instagram.
HOWEVER, as soon as that request came in my skin was like 'Time to f**k s**t up' '___' I broke out like crazy all over my forehead and the right side of my face with big juicy and painful spots!!!
I think I know the culprit; I was trying out the Philosophy Oil free Primer and it worked out real good '___'
So this has been my life for the past 2 weeks and I wanted to share what has been helping me through this tough time. To keep your skin looking good and to help reduce breakouts; masks are a must.


The first mask I am going to talk about is the Origins 'Clear Improvement' face mask.
Ok so it says its an activated charcoal mask to clear pores; this is really important as I have combination/oily acne prone skin so it helps to remove any impurities that may have gathered in the pores which can also cause spots. 
 I really like this mask because my skin just feel really soft and clean after I use it.


The second mask is my Sanctuary '5 minute thermal detox mask' and this mask actually heats up when you put it on; just briefly though, it doesn't burn or anything like that.
I love the fact that it is charcoal as well so it deeply cleanses your skin and draws out all impurities and at balances the oils in your skin; this is especially good if you have combination skin.


The last but not least mask is the Body Shop's 'Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask'; this mask has corn in it (as you can probably tell lol) so it has a 3 in 1 property; it cleanses, exfoliates and purifies which is what you need really. I love how it deep cleanses and the exfoliants also allow it to remove any dead skin.

These masks are so many and I use them interchangeably; ideally I should have a mask at least twice a week but sometimes I forget to and sometimes I go for 3 times a week (espescially when I have a break out).The perfect time to use a mask is directly after exfoliating your skin as after exfoliation your pores are open so a mask can be extra effective and draw out any impurities from your pores and remove any dead skin.

I am learning a lot about my skin recently as I have bee working as a skincare consultant for a while now so any requested posts, please let me know and the skincare routine video is coming; I promise!
Wishing you all a lovely week ahead.
Afeeyah xo

Definitely follow me on all my social networks:

Proceed as if success is inevitable!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. lovely blog,
    wanna follow each other?
    let me know www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yes I would love to!
      Afeeyah xo

      New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/my-top-3-hero-face-masks-reviews.html

      Delete
  2. Lovely review! Whenever my skin decides to go crazy like that, I rush to the nearest Lush & snag Herbalism! No gimmicks, it works! I'm glad all of these products worked as well. Face masks are so refreshing. (:

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh now am gonna have to go to Lush lol

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig