Monday 9 June 2014

Graze Nibble Box Review ~ Get a FREE box!!

I get really excited when I post about anything to do with FOOD and I have noticed you fellow foodies love it too; so lets dig into this post (see what I did there? Lol).

I have heard a lot about Graze and I have always wanted to try it so when I realised I could try it and hook y'all up I thought why not? So I got my first box for FREE and basically after your first box, you can either decide to:

a) Keep receiving the boxes (and it's £3.99 per box) and you get your 1st, 5th and 10th box FREE and more rewards as time goes on

b) cancel and it's super easy to do so


The box came with a bit of information about my order and the history of Graze. Let's look into what I got shall we?



The first snack was some popping corn with a twist of black pepper. You can simply pop this in the microwave (it says 2mins but 1.30mins is enough as it got a bit burned after 2mins); this is such a lovely snack cos you can use it at work and at home; all you need is a microwave. I liked it but I wasn't in love with it.
Verdict: 3/5 




The 2nd snack was the bilionaires' shortbread and omg this is mouth watering. On the website, they have an option to rate your box and if you really love a snack, you can ask them to send one asap so I asked for this again. It includes belgian milk chocolate, almonds, cranberries and fudge, can you imagine how nice that tastes like.
Verdict: 5/5


Olive & Rosemary Bruschetta; this was another love of mine; so so so yummy.
You MUST try it.
Verdict: 5/5


I enjoyed this fruit & seed flapjack but not as much as I thought I will. It contained mixed seeds an dried fruits.
Verdict: 4/5


They also included some nutritional info so you know exactly how many calories, fat, fibre etc that each snack contains.

My Thoughts:
I LOVE this box and you guys I am already looking forward to my next week's box; I previously set it at receiving a box every two weeks but now I have changed it to every week.
The box I am currently reviewing is the Nibble box and there are a lot of other boxes to choose from; like the breakfast variety box, chocolate box, light box and many more, to be honest I want to try ALL the boxes SMH.
I think the Graze box is a really good idea for snacks either at work or at home (one of my friends always gets her Graze boxes weekly and takes it to work). You always get that snacky feeling during  the day and that's where it all goes downhill espescially if you're 'snacking' on Crisps, chicken wings, bacon and all that mess lol so I think Graze is perfect for those times either at work or home when you can just pop one of these amazing snacks and it will just fill you up for a little bit.
This won't make you lose weight but I see it as a stepping stone because if you are choosing these options rather than the aforementioned ones.

So in closing get your FREE box HERE. I have a unique friendcode for you: HENRIT8RB.
 Please get as excited as I am. 
Who says no to snacks at your door every week?

Have a lovely day and enjoy your free box.
Afeeyah xo


Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High ~ Ps 50vs14






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely box..and its great that it's free :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a genius idea! The snack looks really yummy.xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig