Thursday 12 June 2014

The Light Blue Shirt ♥♥





Hey dolls; the 1st of June was my birthday (woop woop) so I had an eventful weekend, on the saturday I spent the day with one of my good friends Cake and we ended going for a meal at Sukothai in Leeds. The food was amazing and so was the company so I really enjoyed myself.
I decided to be very casual yet chic with my outfit.
I purchased this light blue shirt from Zara during the sale and it caught my eye because it looked so simple yet so chic. A shirt can be styled so many ways and this is how I styled it today; if you want another way to style this shirt please let me know and I shall get on it.







This necklace was a gift and it actually drew a lot of attention; it looks simply stunning and matches the shirt perfectly.



Jeans ~ Zara (similar here) --- Shirt ~ Zara (similar here) --- Necklace ~ Gift --- Bag ~ LamodaUk (similar here, here) --- Heels ~ Primark 


These Primark heels are actually one of the most comfortable heels I own, considering that it is quite high, I spent about 5-6 hours in them on the day and they were still quite comfy.




Sukothai is an amazing thai restaurant and I think everyone should visit one; their food is quite affordable as well; £25-30 which is not bad at all.
I had some jasmine tea and does it not look so dope? I actually want to travel to Thailland and eat some authentic thai food if this is any indication of how good they are.
Hope you enjoyed this post, what's your favourite item of my outfit?
Let me know in the comments.
Afeeyah xo



Patience is not the ability to wait but how you act while you waiting. ~ Joyce Meyer
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Happy late birthday to you!! I love what your wearing! This is a very chic and polished look. Your shoes are amazing! I love the necklace and let me tell you, you're rocking this outfit, specially that shirt! I'm so pale that those colors look aweful on me. Great outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    Kisses from Argentina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie and kisses back, maybe a darker blue will suit your skintone morexx

      Delete
  2. wow I love your outfit and those braids are gorg! Now following via GFC would you like to follow each other?

    http://fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie; yes am deffo gonna follow you back xx

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday. I love that look !
    You're beautiful :) X


    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab laid back look, the blue looks great on you and I love the heels.

    Stay Stylish, TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig