Friday 5 September 2014

Paris Chronicles ~ Let's Get 'Carrie-d' Away ♥♥



Thank God it's Friday! I am on a roll with these Paris chrocnicles; this is an outfit I wore we visited the Louvre when in Paris and when I put it together I thought 'Carrie Broadshow would be so proud' . Looking at it, it looks like a Carrie Broadshow inspired look and it's all because of this amazing skirt.
You won't believe this skirt was £3! YES THREE! Okay let's calm down now, first things first, it's from a company called Clothesminded and I didn't even know there was such a heaven on earth like this until my boo Sam told me (I'll love you forever for this homie).












I had on my MAC Rubywoo lipstick and I was feeling some type of way lol and my eyebrows were on FLEEK!! (You guys I need help lol)









I got my nails did at Nails Inc before I went to Paris and you can really see how nice they look in this shot; but those nails aren't the most practical lol



Skirt ~ Clothesminded// Top ~ Forever21 // Heels ~ Zara // Sunglasses ~ Primark // Purse ~ LaModaUk

Paris was amazing with beautiful sights and it made me very content. Hope you enjoyed this outfit as much as I did. Which item did you like the most?
Am off to London for an eventful weekend, wishing you all an amazing weekend.
What are we up to?
Lots of love,
Afeeyah xo
















SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look so pretty :) And skirt is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy, elegant and sexy. Really love this look. The hair is everything! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this skirt so much <3 super lovelyyyyyyyyyyy

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring THE PERFECT STRIPED DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and I adore your skirt. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, beautiful outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, so fresh and chic...the skirt is just perfect!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing and adoring the photos as well. Just gorgeous!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt! Also, really nice pictures :)

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig