Monday 15 September 2014

Paris Photo Diary ~ Parte Un ♥♥

Hey sweeties; hope you're all good and enjoying the LFW streetstyle and shows. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend but I have been enjoying looking at the hashtag and seeing so many beautiful pictures. Today I am showing you my Paris photo diary, so that you can feel like you were there too. I miss it so much and I can't wait to go back again!






































Hope you enjoyed these beautiful pictures.
Have you ever been to Paris? What did you love the most?
Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.
Lots of love,
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Paris is the city I hold dearest in my heart. I definitely recommend you avoid the touristic areas and rather, to get the real spirit of the city, visit the 11th and 20th arrondissements. That's where you'll get to experiment the real Paris!
    Love,

    S

    http://www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey!
    Great pictures from Paris! One of my favourite cities!
    Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my post.
    You have a great blog and im now following.
    Keep the good work up!

    http://olia-shamray.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't it gorgeous!

    Went in May! I could leave my foot prints there again

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig