Wednesday 18 February 2015

Day Eighteen ~ Lush Haul ♥♥



Hey loves; happy Humpday! Can't wait for the end of the week so I can rest! I visited Lush a few weeks ago and I wanted to share my little haul with you.
I repurchased the Jasmine and Henna Fluff - Ease treatment; I'll be doing a review on it soon; it's a treatment for hair and it's a bit of a treat for me at least once a month.
I also got the Mask of Magnaminty which I already reviewed here
I also picked up the Bubblegum Lip Scrub which I had heard a lot about and I must say it keeps these lips luscious! One of my friends also kindly gifted me the Sympathy for the Skin lotion cos she know how much I love Lush.
The little tin was just a Charity pot hand and body lotion that I decided to grab to put it in my bag. It was a £1 for charity so I thought why not.

L-R Jasmine and Henna Fluff - Ease treatment, the Mask of Magnaminty and the Bubblegum Lip Scrub 

Love the feel, the colours and the textures of all Lush products!
What Lush products are your fave? I need some more Lush in my life.
How's your week going so far?
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Whenever I go into Lush with my little sister, I always hold my breath because the smell is so overwhelming! It's good to see that you have actually repurchased something from there and it's not just a store for little girls! Looking forward to your reviews, and I might just head on over to Lush soon to pick up a few items. xx

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig