Monday 23 February 2015

Day Twenty Four ~ The Biker Faux Leather Jacket ♥







Biker Faux Leather Jacket & Polo neck ~ Forever21 // Joni Jeans ~ Topshop // Boots ~ Office // Scarf ~ Zara

When I saw this biker faux leather jacket on the Forever21, I fell in LOVE! It reminds me so much of other much more expensive biker type leather jackets and it just makes every outfit look edgy!
You guys know that black is my all time fave colour so I just had to do an all black outfit. The zara scarf added a pop of colour to the outfit and helped me stay warm.
The biker faux leather jacket has a great luxurious feel to it and I am so impressed with the quality of this jacket. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can start wearing this a lot more often.
Let's just talk about these boots from Office and I just want to thank for seeing me through the past few months; I literally wear at least 5 times a week!
Here is a list of the faux leather jackets Forever21 offer at the moment here.
If you want a more luxurious real leather jacket Bodaskins and AllSaints do awesome ones! One day I'll own one of these.
Are you a biker jacket girl like me?

Have a blessed week!
Afeeyah xo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the all black look, and great pop of color with that blanket scarf.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig