Sunday 19 July 2015

Marrakech Style Diary ~ A Jumpsuit Love Affair ♥




















Hey loves, I come again with pictures from my time in Marrakech; this was the day we visited the YSL garden also known as Jardin Majorelle (more pictures to come). It was such a beautiful place and if you ever go to Marrakech; it's a MUST SEE! I enjoyed myself thoroughly and I also think this was my favourite outfit of the trip. I discovered this gorgeous jumpsuit in Topshop and am I glad I picked it up, it is very flattering and was a light material so I wasn't too hot it it. I love thr tribal feel it gives with the black & white pattern and the monochromatic look.
I cinched it in the waist with a belt and wore this lovely kimono to bring it all in. 
Hope you love this outfit as much as I did.
Have a lovely week and don't forget to find me on Instagram and Twitter (@afeeyah).
Lots of love,
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit. Marrakech sounds awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is gorgeous, I've always wanted to visit Marrakech! Your blog is lovely by the way.

    Georgia x

    Georgia Petite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit! I love the jumpsuit.
    http://www.stylenpoise.com/2015/07/whimsical.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Marrakech one day! I love your colorful pictures. And your outfit is amazing, great style girl!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig