Monday 16 November 2015

Over the Shoulders ♥







Palazzo Trousers ~ Pretty Little Thing (here ON SALE), similar, similar //  Top ~ Missguided (can't find link sorry, will keep looking) // Heels ~ Primark (similar )

Hey my babes, how are you all doing? Missed you! It's been a week since I posted & am really sorry about that, last week was awful, I was so ill but still had to work so I was exhausted whenever I got home. Thankfully I am fine. Just wanted to share with you with Sicily outfit; I got this top from Missguided about a year ago & didn't know how to rock it. I figured it out. I paired it with my palazzo pants (see how I styled them here & follow babes) which are fast becoming one of my fave items of clothing.
I love how it's comfortable to wear but you can very easily dress it up or down. My heels are Primark & pain level is 0-1. These are my ride or die heels, unfortunately I got them 2 years ish ago, they last me a full night of dancing, I wish I had got more to last me a lifetime tbh.
Ok I am off to bed for an early start tomorrow.
Just wanted to say #PrayforParis #PrayfortheWorld #PrayforMizzou #PrayforBeirut, let's just say a prayer.
Speak soon my loves,
Afeeyah xo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love those wide leg trousers paired with that top. Cute outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig