Sunday 8 May 2016

Blushed Tones For Spring ♥


Hi girls! No time no see eh? I have missed blogging & will try & do it as regular as I can with my back to university schedule; and I had to choose one of the hardest degrees in life to do lol.
How are you all doing? I love the fact that we are in Spring & the sun peaks out here & there.
You have already seen this skirt before on this blog but it's actually one I reach for when the weather gets warmer. I am also in love with this bag; it's super cute & I have been wearing it non-stop since I got it in the mail; you can actually have 10% off the bag & anything from the LYDC range with my code 'AFEEYAH10'. I had to get you guys the hookup :)
Also these New Look flats are super comfy!






Top ~ Primark // Skirt ~ ClothesMindedUk // Shoes ~ NewLook // Bag* ~ Lydc Use 'AFEEYAH10' for 10% off

Also I have 2 youtube videos up that you will enjoy so check them out my loves 

Hope you enjoyed this look lovelies; how are you doing? Hope you are all doing great & enjoying the Spring!
Speak soon, 
Afeeyah xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous, love your skirt <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout-out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.

    ccleaner pro crack

    GoldWave Crack

    Your site is looking like so assume because its quality is outstanding.
    I got a site which is used for easy latest Hollywood movies in a little time.


    wonderfox hd video factory converter pro crack

    acronis disk director crack

    I love the idea of making an Ikea piece your own! I really like the desk with the gold trim; I would have never guessed it was paper.


    nitro pro crack

    VLC Media Player Crack

    Though it is a less common method of removing hair on the skin's surface, some consumers find it primarily useful for fine hair on legs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig