Tuesday 3 December 2013

Review: Bourjois Mascara Twist Up The Volume ♥♥


Hey dolls; how are you all doing? I hope you're all great and getting ready for Christmas! Have you done your shopping yet? If not, have no fear I shall be doing a gift guide very soon. Hopefully.
Onto the review, I picked this mascara up about 2 months ago and I have not reached for my 'They're real' benefit mascara since then (which is saying something cos I am obsessed with it).


The first thing that is different about the Bourjois mascara is that you can twist it 2 different ways;
1. You get a long extended wand so that's perfect for length
2. You get a smaller wand and that's perfect for volume
I just love the way this mascara makes my lashes look long and full, I usually wear eyeliner and about 2 different mascaras but since buying this mascara, I find just putting 2 coats of the Bourjois mascara and a dark vampy lip gives me a really good look.
Even when you put 2 coats or more, it doesn't clump up like crazy but gives you really nice defined lashes. 
I tried taking pictures of my eyelashes but it was a MAJOR FAIL because there is no light in this country nowadays and with my Iphone you can't expect much but please if you get the chance buy it and try it cos it has everything you need in a mascara; well done bourjois, my first purchase from them and I love it :) 
Have you tried this before? If so, do you like it?
Afeeyah xo


Pray not because you need something but because you have a lot to thank God for...



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thank u for commenting :)

    Great post!

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this mascara, but I'll be searching Google & Amazon shortly after this b/c I'm currently using two separate mascaras in order to achieve length & volume! I look forward to your future posts ; )

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carsla, it's an amazing mascara, deffo try getting one xxx

      Delete

Please leave comments, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and if you like this blog then please follow :)

© Fashion, Beauty & Me. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig